In compliance with legislation on data protection and complementary provisions, the user is informed as follows:
All personal data obtained by means of this website are included in the corresponding automated files. By communicating his data, the user gives his consent to such processing.
The recipient and controller of the personal data files is the company SOUL HOTELS S.L. with registered offices at c/ Concepció 6 - 07702 Mahón, and tax identification number B57998593
Fields marked with asterisks are obligatory and the omission thereof may prevent the furnishing of the information requested or the proper rendering of the service.
The interested party states that the data he supplies are correct and truthful and undertakes to notify any modification thereto to the Controller of the file. No personal data will be notified without his prior consent. The general purpose of the collection of the data is to render the services offered via this website, to process any requests made by the users and, in general, to offer and promote the products and services provided on this website.
In accordance with e-commerce legislation, the user is informed that his email address will be included in a distribution list for the delivery of information and notices, as well as for the performance of promotional and advertising activities of the website owner and of the products and services provided by means of this site.
The user or individual representing it may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of the personal data recognized by law by directing an email to email@example.com or by post to the aforementioned address.
The data regarding payments made via the payment gateway of the website are likewise collected by BookingCore S.L. with registered offices at Calle Bartomeu Ferrà; 3 4o, Palma de Mallorca, 07002, Spain in order to conduct the collection procedures for the owner of the website. The user provides his consent to such processing and may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the aforementioned address.
If you include third-party personal data in any of the web forms, prior to doing so you should obtain their consent and inform them about the aforementioned points.
The owner of the website guarantees the confidentiality of your personal data, as well as the use of security measures to ensure the security of the data and prevent their alteration, loss, or unauthorized processing or access, in consideration of the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The owner of the website may disclose the personal data it holds to the competent Government Authorities, always in response to a formal request in accordance with the Law.
Data processing during browsing
The cookies utilized are solely associated with an anonymous user and his personal computer, and do not provide personal data on the user per se.
Only the following information is obtained and maintained on the visitors to the website, and for the purposes specified:
- The supplier domain name (ISP) and/or IP address that provides them with access to the web. In this manner we are able to prepare statistics on the countries and services that visit our website the most.
- The date and time of access to our web. This allows us to determine the times of greatest affluence, and to make any adjustments necessary in order to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The internet address of the link that leads to our web. Thanks to this data, we are able to learn the effectiveness of the various banners and links that point to our server, in order to promote those that offer the best results.
- The number of daily visitors from each section. This will provide knowledge on the areas of greatest success and make it possible to increase and improve their contents, so that the users may obtain a more satisfactory result.
- Upon the conclusion of the reservation process, the information referring to the reservation number, amount, purchase date and “check out” date will be maintained as necessary for processing the affiliation marketing network.
The user has the possibility of configuring his browser for the on screen notification of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation in his hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information. However, the owner of the site will not be liable if such deactivation prevents the correct operation of the site.